Note to New Members ×

Donek Skwal - SOLD!

*Ace*

Hi,

nah, the GS195 is definitely not Skwal width; 195cm. Waist: 19.5cm. Radius: 16.5m. Its a locomotive.

I have 2 other Skwals in my collection; one is a test board from my dear friend Chad from Coda. This board is used for promotional purposes and is not for sale. Its a swallow tail skwal. Its my favorite board to date. Great grip on ice. That and its a head turner too. http://www.codaboards.com/skwall.php

The other is a custom Skwal built by my friend Luke from Norsk in Colorado. Beautiful sandwich of carbon fiber and actual wood veneer of the most beautiful trees.

post-1346-141842395567_thumb.jpg

Ok so trade for the Norsk? Specs?

Sorry, my custom build Norsk is not for sale or trade. Actually I designed and specified it for Norsk and Luke, the builder, used one of the most exotic wood veneer called Fire and Ice.

The specs:

Length 1850 mm

Tip 215 mm

Waist 138 mm

Tail 189 mm

Camber 14 mm

Both Coda and Norsk skwals are quite affordable, both in a price range of $500. They are completely different rides compared to each other. The Coda is more flexi and is made for very easy smooth carves in any terrain, cap construction. The Norsk has more pop, probably similar to your Donek, and is build to be ridden at higher speeds, traditional side wall construction.

So, unfortunately I cannot be of further service. I would be happy to put you into contact with Chad from Coda or Luke from Norsk. (http://www.jekul.com/jekul.com/Wilkommen.html)

My Donek GS195 is fun to ride, but only a select few friends and family members could keep up once it started to run. Its fast and the most stable high speed board I have ever ridden. Works great in soft crud and powder too, just go full set back. But I have too many boards already. I still have my Burton FP and Oxbow Worldcup as well. The last is a rare board, given to me by a former Dutch Olympian. Still runs. Has a super fast graphite base.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Yes, this board has been sold via the eBay auction about 2 years ago.  I just updated the title to reflect this.

Are you currently looking for a skwal @Roarinfire?  I have a couple Ace Skwal Demo boards that I could cut you a deal on. If you are interested shoot me a PM.

Edited by *Ace*