Note to New Members ×

2x O-Sin 3800 158cm

Ray

I didn't know they made a 158. Do they have the same shape as the 163? Do you know the specs on them? I would be interested in 1 if it is the same shape.

I don’t know the shape of the 163, but this 158 has the typical cut off tail and says:

Radius: 8.5m

Effective Edge: 120cm

Stance: 42 / 50 / 58

Waist: 24.8cm

Made in Spain

Hope this helps.

If it has the slightly pointed nose, I'll take it. Shipping would be to 81432. Paypal would be easiest for me. Can do usps mo but would take me few days before i can get to the po. Let me know what the total will be. You can email me direct at jenintmk3 @ yahoo.com (remove spaces). Thanks, Richard

If it has the slightly pointed nose, I'll take it. Shipping would be to 81432. Paypal would be easiest for me. Can do usps mo but would take me few days before i can get to the po. Let me know what the total will be. You can email me direct at jenintmk3 @ yahoo.com (remove spaces). Thanks, Richard

Here a pic I took really quick... oh yea, O-Sin is on the very left :rolleyes:

Please see the two areas where the topsheet is chipped. No edge damage and the base is in very good shape.

Will be shipped from Aspen, or get it at the SES, which would be soooo much better.

vwy13p.jpg

PS. The Virus Titanal Cyborg is 4 sale and maybe even the blue Virus Rocket as well.

Cheers,

Ray

• 2 weeks later...