Note to New Members ×

Volkl 163 with TD-1's...

drummr25

Hi all...due to the recent aquisition of my FLC (freakin LOVE IT-BTW..thanks BOL!) i figure i'll hopefully pass this along to someone else in the Bomber community.

I originally bought it here from a gentleman in Ca i think- i'm sorry i can't remember his name. This was in '07 or '08 i think. I've probably used it 10 days, maybe. It has the normal surface scuffs, ect...but nothing major that would effect it's performance. I'm still what most of you would consider pretty "noviced" in carving...so i can't comment much, except to say that it is fast, reasonably stiff, and the edges are sharp, and still has tons of camber to it. I'll include the TD-1's too. I don't think i'm able to load pics here due to my post-count maybe, but if someone here has the ability...it's very much appreciated. I can email pics. If memory serves, i paid around $400 for everything, give or take. First $275+ shipping gets it!

• 4 weeks later...