Note to New Members ×

WTB: Junior sized plate binding

Puddy Tat

I don't know how small you need to go, but Burton Race Plates can be made smaller than standard by reversing the bails in the mounting blocks. ( pop the bails out of the block, spin the block 180 degrees then re-insert the bails, remount the block to baseplate in reversed to normal position.) Bails are then toward the disk side of the screws holding the blocks. By doing this to both heel and toepiece can reduce the minumum size by near an inch.

• 2 weeks later...

Jr Bindings. I am going to make another attempt to dig out some older Drake Bindings for small feet. They are four hole only mounting. I recall there is an issue with mounting and stance options? I may need reminders these days.

Allot going on and I am old :mad::confused::ices_ange:smashfrea:rolleyes:

I have several pair. NIB They look really good, metal plate, plastic toe and heel blocks.

It was a typo I did rat traps. They are the 3d pattern. And I can't seem to upload the picture from my iPhone so I will try to post it from My computer.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1496&stc=1&d=1108346131

Not the bindings off my board just show you what they look like and the color. I can upload the two pairs I have it you want or if you have email that would be much easier.

I found some photos from a while back. I believe I have three pair of these.

First , photos of the bindings.

Next, photos to help explain the conflict with mounting bolts and some binding angles. Hope this helps.

50$ INCLUDING shipping in the USA.

Not shipping outside the us (Dave, you are an exception after your long wait on this item.)

Love to see some young people get into carving. Local riders , you are welcome to borrow a pair. Photos of the young carvers using these bindings will net you a future discount. :D

post-198-141842357202_thumb.jpg

post-198-141842357205_thumb.jpg

post-198-141842357207_thumb.jpg

It was a typo I did rat traps. They are the 3d pattern. And I can't seem to upload the picture from my iPhone so I will try to post it from My computer.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1496&stc=1&d=1108346131

Not the bindings off my board just show you what they look like and the color. I can upload the two pairs I have it you want or if you have email that would be much easier.

Derek. I would take them for the collection at both pair shipped for 40$ ?

I was hoping to get 40 for one pair plus shipping but I could do 70 for both shipped if thats reasonable to you?

Hi Derek. Reasonable? Probably. I am not interested at that price I am afraid. Let's move off this WTB thread with out conversation? Ok? Thanks, Bryan

Hi Dave,

is it possible a really small adult binding would fit? I've got "Base" Snopros that were being used with mondo size 25 (?) boots, with a fair bit of downsizing adjustability left. By quick, rough measurements ends of bail to bail adjusted to 25 boots was 30 cm (boot locked in position), and adjusted to smallest size measured 27cm.

Thought it to be worth a try, let me know, Lino.

CORRECTION*** Sorry...got'em mixed up, pair that seem to allow smaller adjustment are the "Hot" bindings, believe there just rebranded Snopros. (I've got them both for sale)

post-10487-141842358412_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...