Note to New Members ×

Nice Courderoy

STP

nice video. is that from the other day because the coverage didn't look that great. I hide out over at silverfir on mondays "sometimes". and ride west at night. the coverage over on silverfir on sunday 25th sucked.

Glad to see anther carver up there I think that makes 6

• 2 weeks later...

I am up at Central most every Saturday and Sunday at 8:15 to make as many runs before the crowds come. That is if it is not raining. I am also up every Wednesday at West for City League.

It would be good to share ruts with others.

Mike, do you have the Rossi board?

CarvingScooby,

I just can't get over how nice your riding conditions are. Looking at that wide open trail with fresh courdory and barely any other people, that is what I dream about. Good for you man. I hope your riding days are full of ones like that. I wish mine were.

JT, thx but that vid is STP, I just embed it. But we do have nice corduroy here and here

Snow will come...

RT

I just can't get over how nice your riding conditions are. Looking at that wide open trail with fresh courdory and barely any other people, that is what I dream about. Good for you man. I hope your riding days are full of ones like that. I wish mine were.

A season pass and getting first chair! I can usually make 5-6 runs before the area officially opens. The video is the first 5 runs of the morning. In the last two runs on the video you can see the Webski red coats. They are ski instructors that group and ski together for morning warm-ups and there are like 20-40 of them. Once they go down the run the courderoy is gone.

Perfect conditions only 30 minutes from a million people.

CarvingScooby,

I'l second that ^^^^^ It's a rare combination indeed, to get untracked cord, and only a small handful of people tearing it up.

• 3 weeks later...

Certainly enjoyed it last 2 Fridays at West for night skiing/riding. Saw a hardbooter at west this last friday carving it up. Who ever that was, looked great, I could see your ruts from the lift all the way down. They stood out from the rest of the tracks that much. I switched to skis by that time, and was carving it on 2 planks by then.

• 2 months later...