Note to New Members ×

Catek OS1 Base plates

Jonny

Anyone have a spare pair of base plates, aka "second board kit"?

I'd need the aluminum disks, big rubber washers which go between disk and board, and the gibungo king-nuts. Pretty sure that what I have are the OS1, since they still have the little dimples as hard stops for the cant/lift pins. Working a new board into the quiver, and can't figure out which now becomes a spare, so with an extra set of disks It'd be much easier to switch among the three....

Hi Jonny - maybe I can help you out. You get the spacers in time to ride them when you wanted to? post here or email me.

Yes, sorry - I should have let you know. Spacers came in just fine and I took a few hours setting up the board (took longer because I had to find some even longer screws and grind them to get good turns on the threads. The ones you were nice enough to send didn't reach). First day on snow should be tomorrow at Bousquet. I'll run my 180RC and then if the snow's decent I'll take the 177 Chubby out too. Weird setting up that board - at 21 cm it feels like a Fat Bob compared with what I've been on. Can't decide whether to ride 53/51 (which is what I've set up at for now) or to go 60/60 as I usually do and deal with the underhang.

I'd forgotten abouyt the two kingpin diameters - I'd better check what I have now. I know they take 7.5mm wrench, but I'll have to pull one to be sure of diameter.