Note to New Members ×

Burton race Automat (minty)

loopback

**SOLD**

Burton Race Automats, in minty shape. The levers are on the heels and close on the boot as you step into them. All metal baseplate. Missing the plastic adjustment screws on the heel levers...

Asking $75 shipping included within North America. Paypal (buyer pays fees or gift) preferred but not a showstopper

US $ for Americans

CDN $ for Canadians

• 2 weeks later...
If above offer doesn't pan out, I'll take 'em as advertised. I do need some 4 hole discs, and a 7 degree cant if anyone has 'em. USPS money order, or I'll trust you with cash in envelope...

Hi Jon

Payment is pending on these. I'll shoot you a note if it doesn't pan out though..

Cheers

//Paul

just to give a heads up on the heel lever adjustment screw. Even though there is a threaded hole for a screw they don't need one. I purchased a new set many years ago from the Burton rep in the bay area at the time and he had a few screws to put in. It didn't change the functionality of the binding at all with the adj screw in or completely out.

BTW, I liked those bindings@

paypal sent

Got it. Thank you:biggthump

They will ship Fedex Monday. Please let me know if you want me to swap the 3 holes they come with for a universal or 4 hole discs

just to give a heads up on the heel lever adjustment screw. Even though there is a threaded hole for a screw they don't need one. I purchased a new set many years ago from the Burton rep in the bay area at the time and he had a few screws to put in. It didn't change the functionality of the binding at all with the adj screw in or completely out.

Nice! Thanks for the info, I had dug around and did not think it would matter....I actually think that the set screw would prevent the heel from engaging properly if it worked it's way out. IMHO

Forget about that question I asked about the condition of the automats...found um. Package deal price for alp and mats to U.S.

Sorry, the bindings are sold but I can move on the Alp a bit....It's in excellent shape!

Cheers

//Paul

So what happened to yours - did you ride them into the ground or did you break them?

Not broken yet and they are still in use by my brother in Salt Lake City. I just like the simplicity of them, no intec or physic heels to deal with. I used them with ski boots for a few years, then with Burton Reactors and finally Burton Winds. I never had to worry about breaking an Intec cable.

My brother gets out a few times a year on the carving board so they aren't getting the use and abuse that I would hve given them.

They are the same color as the ones listed above.