Note to New Members ×

Mammoth Conditions Update Thread

Miltie

Hi Tom. I just got back Saturday PM. Sorry I missed you. I didn't see any other carvers. Temps were cold 5 degrees in the morning and 26 degrees at about 2pm. Conditions were hard and fast, but good for carving. Hope to see you more this year.

Gary

Hey Gary! Hope you are well. Your kids must be all grown up by now. Got my kids (5 and 7) on boards now. May be heading to Mammoth this weekend. No snow in forecast. It has been colder so maybe the conditions are holding up.

Hope to see you up there sometime. Take care, Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Went to upper mountain with my family today. Mainly stayed around the main lodge most of the day. A few bare spots here and there and got a few nice digs in my base and edges. They really need some snow!! Bring your rock board until they get a major dump.

Went to upper mountain with my family today. Mainly stayed around the main lodge most of the day. A few bare spots here and there and got a few nice digs in my base and edges. They really need some snow!! Bring your rock board until they get a major dump.

That is too bad. Conditions in Wrightwood are better...