Note to New Members ×

renting gear in Park City ?

heatzig

I have a pair of Salomon Performa 7.0 size 30.0 which I use for skiing. Is it realistic for me to use these boots on an all mountain board ? If that's the case, what bindings and board would you recommend ? I've boarded on and off since '87 but gave it up for 7 years or so until I tried a carving board. I plan to ski/ride about 50:50. I'm 6-1 and 195lbs.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I'll be in PC mar 19-23.

i'd love to try out or rent some TD's for a week or a day if they're around, i've been reading a lot of scary stuff about burton race plates giving up on ppl. In the past couple years my riding has become a lot more aggressive and i've always been worried about snapping something on the steeps here in the midwest so i doubt stresses on the bindings would be anything but worse on real steeps, etc.

let me know if any of you guys will be riding around park city that week.

also wondering about cheap ways to get from the airport/ salt lake city area to park city.

Tilledog, I posted this over on Hardbooter.com also. I'm coming into town on Tuesday night 12/21 and was wondering if I can use/demo/rent a board from your shop. I was going to bring my TD1s with me but it appears that you have TD2 available to try, would this be possible?

I would need a board in the 170-180 range, all mountain, race, whatever you have will be fine. Let me know what you can do for me.

Are you located near Riverton at all??