Note to New Members ×

BBP, Prior WCRM, Kessler Slalom, Track 700

MikeC

Have a few things I'm looking to sell guys, everything is priced according to functionality. I dont pay attention to how pretty something is as long as it works. Seems to make sense :smashfrea

Boiler Plate SOLD

Bought this off BOL this past season, plate has probably 25- 30 days on it, some being full days some being half. Usually the latter. Took the sticker off, some of the residue is left. Has some grime marks that I haven't cared to get off, again, it doesn't change how it works. Has some scuffs from boots and whatnot in the center. It is 5mm. $525

Prior WCRM 177 Wide SOLD

Has this for a full season + one month.. Bought it new from Prior. Seen about 40-50 days, more half days then full days. Has Precision grind for colder snow. Some nicks around the tail/nose as expected. Maple leaf topsheet is a little dirty. Edges are in great shape. $500

Kessler Slalom Pending

Bought this board from GAK and used it this season. Its been used, and is internally delaminated around some inserts. Has insert pull and push from this. I knew this at the beginning of the season, used it, and posted the fastest junior mens slalom time with it at Nationals at the end of the season. Had I continued riding this year I would've used it just like I did last year. Edges are ok, maybe 50% life. It is waxable, not base grind-able. $200

Track 700

Last years model, the new style. M29. Liners have been molded 3 times, has a set of customized footbeds that are remoldable. I had them done in Steamboat during the first 2011 RTTC. These foot beds are $150 and are not the "throw it in and call it good" liner. Boots have scuffs and such as a boot would, bottom pads are in good shape. All buckles work. $300 And I'll split shipping

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...