Note to New Members ×

Dupraz D1 SG Speed 178 Élan Speedball 163

newcarver

• 2 weeks later...

Starting at $285 Here is the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220896517015

Still have the SG for sale too. Interested in partial trade for 3800 or 4807. Let me know what you have. Found a like new pair of SnowPro with FAST stepin heels in the garage. Would sell these with a board for good price. Might sell them outright if anyone is interested. Shoot me an e-mail at jenintmk3 @ yahoo.com (remove spaces). If you come to Telluride, they can be seen/picked up in person and I'll be happy to give you a tour of the mountain :biggthump

• 4 weeks later...

Bump! D1 has been sold. Still have the SG for sale. Open to reasonable offers. Sweet board if you got room to let it rip. Most of our trails are fairly narrow and very steep. It is more than I can handle on most runs. I weigh 160. I prefer a shorter board for our slopes. Still willing to do partial trade for Dynastar/Osin 3800 4807 in either length. Bindings have been sold.

• 4 weeks later...

Still have the SG for sale. Would condsider trading for a shorter board in the 164-168 range with 10-11M sidecut radius and around 20 cm wide. Must be something modern in nice condition. I just don't have many areas where I can let the SG fly like its supposed to. Our trails are narrower or very steep and this thing scares me! I weigh 160 and can bend it if I push real hard. Probably better suited for someone around 180+.

• 4 weeks later...