Note to New Members ×

Cheap boards

Ironbird

Two Burton alpine boards, and a Malibu Rum promo snowboard bar sign/display

Nothing fancy here, but functional. Maybe somebody could use them.

1. Burton Stat 6 (circa 1994) - It's old, but in very good shape. Base is clean, top sheet has some typical scratching. I rode it last season - still works, or would make a good collection piece. $75 + shipping

2. Burton Coil 165 (green board) - Good overall shape. Has a minor tail repair on upturned portion that never touches the snow. Was tuned after and ridden since - works fine. Belt tuned, no stone structure. $40 + shipping

3. Just for fun - maybe somebody might be interseted. A Malibu rum display/sign. Actual snowboard minus edges and base. Has two inserts on top edge to be hung and displayed. Malibu promo display, new and never displayed. $40 + shipping

Will gladly answer questions or e-mail photos. No PayPal.

post-8571-141842349036_thumb.jpg

post-8571-141842349037_thumb.jpg

post-8571-141842349041_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

They will work with any 3 hole Burton binding. Aka plates that support 3 hole conversion plates, etc. Catek has these but depending on when you got the binding you might need to purchase newer plates (universal plates).

The Burton Strat rides much like an Burton M6 of 1993, just more forgiving because it is a non-asym in my opinion. Good all mountain with plates.

The Burton Coil rides much like a Factory Prime but has small tail so the edge area is a little less grippy in my opinion. Coil is a sweet board, with nice sidecuts. (Mad I noticed this one late)

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...