Note to New Members ×

Yay! Bomber Fall Newsletter in my inbox!

two_ravens

My sincerest apologies on that happening two_ravens. I have removed your name from the newsletter list. And have credited your account 20,000 Bomber Bucks (=$.45 US) aaaaaaand first beer is on us at SES (10oz, domestic, happy hour only).

Regards,

How does one aquire such news letter?

This is a uber secret mailing list, but if you go to the Bomberonline main page in the next 7 1/2 minutes you will see a "Join Our Newsletter" link just below the search box in the upper left. Click, swear your allegiance, pledge secrecy, and your done. Well, except for the "spend your money" part. :D

7 minutes...

Now I know why I've never seen the link.

See everytime the Bomber Main page opens in my browser my eyes go immediately to the center of the page looking for a picture of Step-in Sidewinders. Then not seeing those they track back over to either "Message Boards" or "Store".

As bizarre as this sounds I've never seen that link because of this.:D

Dave

My sincerest apologies on that happening two_ravens. I have removed your name from the newsletter list. And have credited your account 20,000 Bomber Bucks (=$.45 US) aaaaaaand first beer is on us at SES (10oz, domestic, happy hour only).

Regards,

Woohooo! $.45 and a beer! How did I get so lucky?!?! :ices_ange Maybe that means for New Years I should resolve to start drinking in time for SES....? :smashfrea

p.s. Rideguy and Puddy Tat - you have to be very very "special" to be on this mailing list. :eplus2::cool::eek: