Note to New Members ×

Need good race board & bindings

CrumbleCarve

Jonny, I'm interested in the O2 160. Some pics of the base and camber if you have them as well as price. Thanks.

Send me your email and I'll take some pix in the AM and send them direct, so we don't clog up Crumble's thread any more. $150 plus shipping is about right I think.

• 4 weeks later...
Yeeks, those old Blasts are quite beasts. At least one that I rode was...

Spend your money on good bindings, they can be moved from board to board. either Bombers (heavy but stiffer) or Cateks (lighter but a little less stiff, and more adjustable for less knee/hip issues).

old boards, The blue Oxygen Protons are great GS boards and very stable, not sure if there are any of those floating around, the Green & black GS ones are just a little softer, The green and black SL ones are a bit softer still, but might be OK for a beginner racer.

The Hot Shine and Special are too soft for GS, really more of slalom boards. I have a big Hot blast (170) and its stiff as hell and very stable in turns, but not very quick edge to edge (likes to stay in a turn), BUT I'm not sure how a 160 length Blast would be.

I just checked ebay, there is a Oxy P