Note to New Members ×

Bomber TD-1

Harmless

I'm interested...

But are these the ones with the smaller disk (3.5 inches instead of 4 inches), and no bumpers?

NOT MINE>

They look like they have bumpers?? Are you having trouble seeing the photos too? They are not the super old version of TD1s , if that is the question.

post-198-141842347288_thumb.jpg

Sorry, not the sharpest tool in the shed here... my team just won in the Aussie Rules football and I may have a slight hangover...:freak3:

Do these work for 28.5MP or not?:confused:

What does 'Not mine' mean? I must have missed something! Sorry again.

I am interested though... am I in line or in the reject pile again? :)

:biggthump

I have a pair of TD-1's for sale for $90 shipped within the 48 states.

includes, one 0* and one 3* plate, both 4x4 only.

other image link if not working- http://postimage.org/gallery/3gr65uqjs/27a75057/

1012921.jpg

1012923.jpg

Set the beer down , and re read the sale thread. I am only helping the seller by answering some questions. "Not Mine" means. They are not mine, please refer to the original post to deal with the seller. ??

Good on ya mate!! I use a 29M and used Bomber TD1 without issue.

Sorry if you became confused. Ok. Back to the beer dude!!

Beer has been my friend these past days and my enemy. But a brilliant last quarter by the magnificent Geelong Football Club has prevented any lasting pain in the brain. I'm sure this is the first time the Mighty Cats have been mentioned in this forum!

Sorry again, I may have misread that you said they will suit boots OVER 29MP - I'm kinda new to the hardboot caper - I'm guessing as my 28.5s are less than 29MP that these bindings won't fit? Or am I wrong again (I hasten to add that I am sober right now).

Despite my Australian-ness, I am a serious buyer with money that can convert into real $US

Not sure what the bumpers are supposed to look like. (are those black donut holes bumpers?)

Yep. That is the "Bumper" . They look like the purple ones. They match the cant discs. Example. If you have a zero cant, you mount two bumpers that are the same height to match the cant. If you have a three degreen cant you have a set of bumpers to match. One is thicker than the other. The purpose was to simply make contact with the board to apply pressure.

It appears all the correct parts are there.

These are Bomber TD1 Standard bindings with one zero and one three degree cant that fits a standard four hole pattern only. Not Burton three hole.

Hope this helps. These are very stiff, very durable bindings that set Bomber Industries apart from most other bindings. Today they have evolved into a much more sophisticated bindings with more options, more flex and more bling along with three or four times the price of these. These are stout and durable. Especially good for big guys that could otherwise break stuff. Lighter riders often express the flex of the newer TD3 Sidewinders is very important. (as do many others too) There you go. Someone buy the damn things. I am now regretting poking my nose in here:freak3:

Beer has been my friend these past days and my enemy. But a brilliant last quarter by the magnificent Geelong Football Club has prevented any lasting pain in the brain. I'm sure this is the first time the Mighty Cats have been mentioned in this forum!

Sorry again, I may have misread that you said they will suit boots OVER 29MP - I'm kinda new to the hardboot caper - I'm guessing as my 28.5s are less than 29MP that these bindings won't fit? Or am I wrong again (I hasten to add that I am sober right now).

Despite my Australian-ness, I am a serious buyer with money that can convert into real $US

Yes, 28.5 is smaller than 29M and they will fit. No issue until you get down to like 21M. I am guessing that is not an issue. ;)

So you figured out the NOT MINE part?? :confused:

Welcome to carving. I think we have communicated before. I am just budding in trying to help. I think I should take up a new hobby. Like drinking to excess. :eek:

post-198-141842347305_thumb.jpg

post-198-141842347306_thumb.jpg

post-198-141842347308_thumb.jpg

Nothing succeeds like excess.

I'm glad you butted in. Otherwise learner idiots like me would never.... well, learn.

OK. Now that I have learned they fit, what say you Mr Seller? Do you want my hard earned? If no one else is interested I shall have it wired into your account via the magic of the Australian banking system in Greenbacks.

I shall go back to the fridge and grab me a beer while awaiting your reply!