Note to New Members ×

Burton AK Jackets/ Like New CO2 Bindings

MikeC

Hey guys, I have two Burton AK jackets. Both are Large 2L Staggers with a retail of $370. I have one black and one orange. The orange one has been used for about half a season and the black one has a full season on it. Both are still tight, no rips or anything. Black obviously shows a bit more wear. They fit me good at 6'.

Orange is $160+ship

Black is $120+ship

Which ever one sells first, I will be keeping the other one. If you really want both I suppose I could sell both.

Also have a Camp of Champions jacket made by Zimstern. Size medium. Could use a good wash, has some dirt on the cuffs. Bought it for $200 and it's been used, so $50 would be good +shipping.

In addition to the jackets I have a LIKE NEW set of 2010 Burton Co2's. I bought these to use for Nationals last year, so they have seen no more than 10 days on hill. Comes with 4x4 baseplates and bolts. These are no longer made and I know that they are in high demand for BX. $175+ship Size Large. Fit my size 12 and 13 boots well.

PM/email me if you have any questions, thanks guys. Payment through Paypal unless its in person.

6154629340_304dbc1f09.jpg

6154629320_1c6e84d8d3.jpg