Note to New Members ×

2009/2010 F2 WC titanal169 GS board

big canuck

• 2 weeks later...

I only rode the board 1 day. I'm 250 lbs and it's softer than what I would order if I was to buy a custom but I thought it rode under my size no problem whatsoever.

The beauty of this board for what i'm selling it for is if you buy it, ride it and it's not to your liking, you'd get your money out of it easily.

Lemme know

Thx

Kurt

Still got it. I'm the second owner. The first owner said he rode it only 5 or 6 days. I rode it 1/2 day I'd say. I have purchased other products from him and they were all extremely clean. Quite sure it has never been ground. It certainly has not been raced.

All the orig edge is there, it has a decambered nose like all other top race boards like SG and Kessler.

It is a standard bolt pattern set up. You can put a plate on it if you wish but I just rode it with TD3's

Lemme know bud

Thx

K

• 3 weeks later...

Kurt just wanted to say thanks again for the board. You never know if a seller is alwayse true to the real condition of the board, half the time used boards come in having been raced, no edge left, and 1 run away from delamination. NOT THE CASE WITH MY NEW F2! by far the best condition board i have ever baught used. Thanks for the great price and even more for not being full of ****. wish doing business with everyone was as honest and easy as it has been with you. peace bro and enjoy your season!

Nate

I've made this mistake my self a couple of times. Put it on a solid surface base up with a 2x4 block directly under the inserts and use a smooth face hammer directly on the bumps. It takes a decent smack to flatten them out. This way you're not grinding all the base off where the bumps are.

• 4 weeks later...