Note to New Members ×

Skinny dudes unite... to help me :D

dblbasscleph

Hey, I've made an thread here before and I got a lot of good suggestions so I thought I'd try again to see whats out there.

I weigh 150 lbs (68 kg) and I wear a 28.5 boot.

Looking for:

A board (metal would be nice) that suits my weight and has something near 21 cm waist

28 or 28.5 boots that would be an upgrade from my 10 year old burtons.

Bindings? Sure why not. Obviously I'm a bit light so something with flex.

Snow can't come quick enough! :biggthump:biggthump

I am in the detroit area. I have an older asymetrical f2 carbon beamer. This is a little smaller at 160, but carves like the devil!! I use it as a soft board or deeper powder. It carves so quick and tight.

Would be perfect for someone of your weight. I am 190 so I am a little heavy for it.

Let me know if you want to see it.

dbl, you would love the Coiler EX I have for sale. I'm telling you :) Being able to bend a board and also having angles with no overhang of 55-50 is really nice. I'm at 145 and i loved it.

I'm on the lighter side also 158-160 and 6 feet tall. I like riding longer boards 178 - 183. I tried many boards a few years ago trying to find what I liked and not, most of them always felt too stiff for me.

Things changed when I ordered my first custom board that was adjusted to my weight and what I liked. Wow what a difference, more expensive but well worth the money.

I'm on the lighter side also 158-160 and 6 feet tall. I like riding longer boards 178 - 183. I tried many boards a few years ago trying to find what I liked and not, most of them always felt too stiff for me.

Things changed when I ordered my first custom board that was adjusted to my weight and what I liked. Wow what a difference, more expensive but well worth the money.

Thanks for the advice, I was thinking of getting a custom board but I would rather get one used that was in my weight range for now. I've only been hardbooting for one year.

Also I'd imagine it'd be difficult to find stock boards around 180 to flex for someone that is 158 lbs. 168 seems like a good length for me but I haven't tried anything longer than 171.