Note to New Members ×

raichleSB123 size 25.0mondo/US 7

110/220V

for sale as NEW. You can research the site for additional information of boot.

raichle SB 123 size 25.0-25.5

This is a 25.0/25.5 shell with 25.0-27.5 cuff (standard)

These are rarely used, and they look as new. Please refer to photo attachments for detail of actual boots.

Price $100 as seen not including actual shipping charges to your USPS service location.

*Will add (2) booster straps (racer model=3 straps thick) and ship for free to lower 48 US (not including AK) for extra $50USD=Total $150USD for excellent boots with added booster stiffness/strap and lower 48 shipping.

ALSO NOTE Due to shipping weight and other carriers (UPS/FedEX) or geography outside USA, you will need to arrange your situation accordingly. PayPal preferred.

post-1913-141842344694_thumb.png

post-1913-141842344697_thumb.png

post-1913-141842344698_thumb.png

Hi~,

I am interested in your boot. I just measured my feet, and it looks like my left foot is slightly bigger than my right (left foot measured 25.2 cm and right foot measured 24.9 cm). I am wondering if the boot will be small for me. Currently, i have a 7.5 (US shoe size) softboot, and it fits well.

Thanks~

well...snug fit is particularly better than the loose fit. Also there are rare instance for both feet to measure the same. There are also specific range favor with various boot manufacturer, just as custom shoe may vary to factory sizing.

Please research as many vendors for boots as possible. And consult your local ski fitter. You may find one 25.0 will compare to 26.5 or the other end, depending on the liner as well as the shell.

There are also custom moldable liner not specifi for any boot model, and professional footbed as well. The racer will consider a shell soft compared to a beginner who will consider the same too stiff...You size differential for your feet will not necessary disqualify a 25.0, provided there are not drastic issue with your foot or geometry (toenail growth, excess in narrow or high arch, flat, etc.).

What ever your choice of boot will be, you need custom fit to your own needs based upon your intention. Cutting turns instead of sliding has absolutely amazing feeling, and it helps to start with equipment you can feel comfortable with.

opinions always carry potential of confusion...as many will favor one brand or fit or feel than another...but although this is a soft end of the spectrum for the hardboot, simple modification such as booster strap, custom footbed and custom fit for liner will translate a productive fit than any wholesale advocacy for bts spring, cants, plate system, custom kessler or indestructible binding for most recreational levels of progression.

Start with basics, is the best advice. If the racing is your route, you will obviously need a custom intervention to suit your training. This typically translate to stiff shell other than raichle 123 model. Thank you for your interest and question. regards

I agree, boot sizing depends on your feet. I measure a 26.3 and 26.2 and when I went into YYZCanuck to see Dave, he suggested a size 25 (Deeluxe track 225) which worked well.

I then purchased a pair of Deeluxe Indy's in a size 24 and the fit is perfect. I had problems with heel lift in 25's because of my low volume foot (skinny heel) even after molding the liners. Also noticed the Indy's had a wider toe box than the Track 225's.

I am glad I tried the 24's

My two cents