Note to New Members ×

Volkl (Snowpro?) Bindings

eagle1toalpha

$70 shipped to the US. SOLD

Got these on Volkl proform in 2005, think they may be Snowpros (I'm sure someone on this board knows exactly what they are). In good condition, used probably only 4 or 5 times a season (until I got TD's in 2009). I do not have any extra hardware or canting pads for them - just the board mounting screws, as in the picture.

Any questions please let me know. THANKS!

post-8207-141842344327_thumb.jpg

Will they fit a 330 BSL AT boot?

So you don't have any canting parts, ie they have to be mounted flat?

In terms of replacement parts and such, can they be retrofitted with current Snowpro parts?

How would they hold up for off piste/BC use for a big guy with big feet?

I am a size 29.0 boot, and had plenty of room to expand the bails, so I think they will fit your AT boot fine as far as length. As the bindings are now, yes, you would be mounting them flat.

As far as durability/etc. I am 220lbs. and never had a problem with them - but I only rode them on groomed trails. You probably want something stronger, more durable, and more reliable if you plan to be backcountry.

Most of the Snowpros I had in my hands just bearly held 29 Mondo boots (Deluxe, Head), UPZ might be a bit better.

Is the 330 the length of your soles? Not likely to support that... You should measure the length from toe box to heel box (clip-in length) and ask seller to measure the max stretch of the binding, bail to bail, in clipped position. The adjustment shouldn't exceede the last notch engraved on the toe/heel block support.

3* built in canting info is correct.