Note to New Members ×

wtb coiler 165ish metal

west carven

• 4 weeks later...

The price is EUR 300.--.

This is excluding paypalcosts and shpping which I can do relatively cheap due to discount broker here in the Netherlands (Want to know shipping in front?: I need your full address to calculate it).

That's not half the priice I paid for it and this is even excluding the 24% tax I had to pay over it.

Board has a about 10 days on it. A few marks on the steel edge on the front binding, only on the left side (stones I think). A few marks on the topsheet (I had the board wrapped up to tight in my car with another board and took it out with too much force, topsheet still sticks to the board, only custom topsheet(photo) has turned to the white color). On the ABS side it says 6.6 + 4.5 for the insiders. I rode this board with 82 to 88 kgs bodyweight like a charm. Board turns easily. Rides like heaven on hard pack, crud and likes even fresh soft snow. Now I am typing this I don't understand why I want to sell this board. Don't like to ridden over the nose. Ride it neutral or in the backseat. I don't like to part of this board, but there is coming in a new Virus Black Death Slayer, so I have to thinnen my quiver a little.

post-105-141842344753_thumb.jpg

post-105-141842344755_thumb.jpg

post-105-141842344757_thumb.jpg