nekdut

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For share:

If any interest I could bring 163 F2 Silberpfeil and 162 Hot Blast.

I am also looking for a bed or floor for Saturday night so I wouldn’t have to get a room for 1 night. I am driving up Sat afternoon, have plenty of room.

No go for Mary and I... I stored the boards Sunday.

Btw, if anyone is interested I have a leftover ticket for Mammoth, I've posted it in the classified section...

See y'all next season!!!

In the meanwhile you'll find me riding along the coast or around canyons: just follow the loud clutch and it will lead you to the desmo fun...

I know. We could all carpool topi/gcarve or.... gcarve and I could ride saturday morning at mt high and then head to SNES via 395

Even if the carpool doesn't work out may be we could work out something with lodging. Send me an email with phone# if interested.

topi AT fattail DOT com

Sounds good, the only problem is that you're in OC. I am in Simi Valley, let me know if that works for you.

I could drive up to your house, and we could head out from there. What day/time would yoh want to head out. I'll also need lodging, what's the situation with that? Where is everyone staying?

I know. We could all carpool topi/gcarve or.... gcarve and I could ride saturday morning at mt high and then head to SNES via 395

I'm not sure if I'll be able to hit Mt High Sat. (I'm going up tomorrow if you're interested). I'll let you know ASAP.

I could drive up to your house, and we could head out from there. What day/time would yoh want to head out. I'll also need lodging, what's the situation with that? Where is everyone staying?

Send me an email so we can work out details.

topi AT fattail DOT com

Hey ya'll!

Are any girls going to ride this year? I plan to ride on Saturday. Not sure about Sunday. I may ride over at Mammoth. Depends on if I come up Thur night.

This year I actually have boards!:eplus2:

149 Oxygen

156 Custom Kessler (stiff n skinny)

161 Coiler

172 Colier

Hiya! I'm a girl and I'm going! I'll be at June Sat. and Sun. and would love to talk shop with you :D It's my first season in hardboots--still learning! :freak3:

Hope to see you there!

Kresta

Okay, those of you who are bringing extra demo gear and want it transported to our base camp, please meet at the bottom of J1 at 8am. We can more easily use the cart chairs at that time, and then patrol will be helping us with a trailered snowmobile to get everything up to the base of J4.

Over Saturday evening, we will be able to leave our gear in a secured locker on the slopes so no need to bring stuff up and down twice.

I'm buying a few cases of good beer both for patrol and for the groomers. If you don't mind, please throw a few bucks my way if you can to thank them for the great services they are providing us FOR FREE. :)

See you guys soon!!

Change of plans :cool:. My lady wants to go boarding locally Sunday. I aims to please, so I'll regretably have to take a rain check until next year. :( Sorry!

Want to carpool sat and sunday locally? Im in costa mesa and have room. Mt high right? I will be up both days but sunday will be leaving the mountain by 2pm latest. Let's hook up

714%#=$3&%&-76"_'22'%'=58

Lance/slopestar

we can have a mini sces/perhaps king crimson will join us

originally posted by nekdut

Okay, those of you who are bringing extra demo gear and want it transported to our base camp, please meet at the bottom of J1 at 8am. We can more easily use the cart chairs at that time, and then patrol will be helping us with a trailered snowmobile to get everything up to the base of J4.

Over Saturday evening, we will be able to leave our gear in a secured locker on the slopes so no need to bring stuff up and down twice.

I'm buying a few cases of good beer both for patrol and for the groomers. If you don't mind, please throw a few bucks my way if you can to thank them for the great services they are providing us FOR FREE. :)

See you guys soon!!

maybe it's a good idea if people would say which board they want to try, that way we only need to bring up the boards we know someone will ride