Note to New Members ×

Beyond boarding - Message from Sigi

Marco

SG Japan has been delivering supplies to the quake/tsunami areas with their company truck for the last week or so. This is no easy task as many of the roads in the damaged areas have heavy traffic jams due to road problems.

Tomorrow, 3/27, SG Japan will host the SG Cup (race) at Dynaland (Gifu area). At this event, they are collecting donations and warm clothing to transport up north early next week. It is real cold up there now and many of the people in the shelters only have the clothes on their backs.

SG Japan is also selling the T-shirts that Hans provided the info for with the proceeds going to charity.

Koji Sugimoto, who runs SG Japan, is a real nice guy and stepping up huge to help his fellow countrymen.

I am prepping clothing right now to take tomorrow for donation.

Living here as a foreigner I am truly amazed at the strength of the Japanese people. Very calm and keeping a positive outlook. The compassion and support for each other is admirable. I have little doubt they will overcome this situation.