Note to New Members ×

TD2 and Suspension kit VS TD3

Surf Quebec

I ride TD2 standards, not the step ins. The TD2 with suspension and TD2 upgraded to TD3 yellow elastomer feel about the same. The biggest advantage of the TD3 elastomer is ther are few things less to fall appart/missalign when transfering the bindings to a different board.

....The biggest advantage of the TD3 elastomer is there are few things less to fall appart/missalign when transfering the bindings to a different board.

+1 and it doesn't stick as much to the top sheet.

I'm riding with TD2 si with yellow e-ring and suspension kit.

I'm curious to know if riding with TD3 si with yellow e-rings would made a big difference ?

I would say it would be differ in COMFORT. Reason: The TD2 Elastomer given away/compressed/tear/cracked after hours & hours of ridin and basically you better off put it straight on top of the TD2 Suspension Kit (SK).

COMFORT: absorb more of the bumps. With the comfort under your boots you can concentrate on your ridin.

This reason I did one step further by combining TD3E + TD2SK, here: http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=30599&highlight=air+suspension pay attantion #37

RT