Note to New Members ×

A virtual quiver for sale

heyadams

Hi, Just wanted to let you know that I'm the one who just pushed

the issue on ebay. Obviously I was excited by the deal and I do want it. What were you hoping to get without a reserve and if your're happy with the bid now can we call it a deal? How many seasons and days do you have on it?

thanks,

Jawfxr

We have 3 carvers in the family and a board inventory at the beginning of the year added up to 13. I made each person pick their favorite 3 and the rest have to go. I bought the Wild duck last spring and have only a few days on it myself. I also have a 172 Oxygen that is a bit softer than the Duck which fits my riding better, hence the sale. I honestly don't know how much action it has had in the past, but judging from the base it was well treated. The topsheet has a white sub-color that shows any little scratch as a big white line. Cosmetically the top is a bit ugly but the bindings will cover the worst marks and a few well placed stickers can mask the rest.

As for ending the auction early, ebay won't allow it once a bid has been made without getting a black mark against you.

Good luck