Note to New Members ×

Swoard Dual Opinions?

TJR

I have the Swoard Dual 158. I really like it . I have not been on such a wide deck in years, it took a bit of getting used too. feels a bit like your traveling in slow motion. Super easy to carve turns, although i have not had it on hardpack yet just soft groom. very forgiving ride. easy to ride switch, except when you over-rotate on your jump turn and land on shoulder (video in the works, Two-Ravens got it on film:biggthump) I will probably get the next size up the next time. Like mentioned before check out Extremecarving.com. Cheers.

I found dual to be really good on good snow, but less fun on icy slope, and there's not much pop either. Had a good time in chopped powder and tight trees but in my opinion the provided set back was not enough for powder. Base was quite durable, topsheet slightly less, and aluminum tail and tip protection was a nice touch. Reasonably stable in moderate speed (40+ MPH). I would consider 163, but having no titanal layer is a bummer.