Note to New Members ×

Colorado / Boulder area carver list

Guest Phlip

OK where are the carvers here in Colorado? Do you people meet in secret during the weekends? ;)

Anyway, I'd like to put maybe a mailing list together so we can organize some WE or meeting points around here.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Phlip

Guest dragon fly jones

There is a healty crew there - myself, Bola and his young son when they feel like making turns, Erik K, Kevan B, Alex K, Kelly H, Ian the grand Ol' Crew of Norm and Pat.

There are also spots and sightings at Copper, Vail, Aspen, and of course Steamboat. Most of us are racers and spend weekend time training, feel free to drop in on us at Eldora on the weekends.

Guest dragon fly jones

Hey B,

How you been? I had Erik working on pinching hip to rib cage to help with his turns. Alex is picking up where he left off last year, learning and learning. Kelly is coming along nicely, the speed still catches her off guard every now and then but she is a freaking fast young lady.

We are all looking for Phiokka's and heard that you brought them in after our introduction with the Itail's last year. If you got them I need at least 3 pairs 2 bigs and one eenie teenie tiny one for Lisa.

I'll drop in this week.

DFJ.

i ride loveland as well as the 5 mountain pass. send me an email and let's ride.

there are small groups of carvers out there (as far as i can tell), so creating a list might be an excellent idea

welcome to colorado

pete cogan

Guest eviltim

I'm in Boulder on weekdays, WinterPark at the Riding school on weekends. Copper and Eldo too.

NO question, the center of Boulder carving is at Bola's All Boards shop.

I'm looking forward to my new Cateks next week from Bola's stash when his new Intec heels are in.

I highly recommend that you stop by and check out his guest book. I think there are a lot of us in there.

We should get a big crew together sometime and rip up a pre Expression Session sometime... Eldora perhaps

Later

Evil Tim Jones