Note to New Members ×

Equipment sale

carvemuch

for sale,illness forces sale of some of my excess equipment. I'm selling a pair of salomon malimutes that have been used maybe 15 days, and salomon spx6 bindings. bindings and boots are perfectly matched and in great shape. The boots have tremendous heel retension and fairly stiff. the bindings don't allow much heel lift and a perfect fit for the boots. an ideal setup for anyone. boot is size 9 mondo point 27 and the price for boot and binding is $185.00. also for sale is a burton ultra prime 162 demo never used.the board is $250.00

payment by paypal accepted. equipment also will be listed on Ebay this afternoon. Though new to Bomberonline I have over 1800 feedbacks on Ebay underscreename Vtgeneral and accept PayPal for payment. Was sales rep for Hot,Apocalypse,Generics, Blax, before change to Head snowboards.riding since 1988.

Interested in the bindings, if you'd be willing to ship to Ottawa, Canada. Wondering what year these are? Assuming they were also used "15 times"? Of course wondering $ how much for bindings alone?

BTW-found your ebay listing for Malamutes, but no bindings? (checked seller's "other items", also searched Salomon spx6?)

BTW2-hope the illness is nothing too serious and you're able to get back riding before too long.