Note to New Members ×

Who is in the T Dot.

Andrew

I've been carving for the past 5 years but havn't had anyone to ride with for the past few so bit the bullet and skiied with my girlfriend....Boooooooooo!

Can't wait anylonger....... Feel the need for speed.

Wondering who is in Toronto and where you like to ride. Wouldn't mind planning some trips in US or Quebec.

Andrew:

There is actually a great crew of Toronto and area based carvers.

I myself usually go up to Mt. St. Louis - on average there can be 2-10 people riding alpine boards - it is a great group and we are always looking for more to join.

Feel free to contact me and I would be happy to get you involved.

All the best,

Rob

Guest Todd Stewart

i'll probally be heading up to blue a few time this year, i might be going next weekend but that all depends on how much studying i get done for my exams. The best place to find carvers in T.O. is probally at the AOS races, they haven't posted the schedule yet but should soon.

My favourite would be MSLM too but I seldom go there because of my friends. I guess that's because I'm the only alpineboarder. MSLM is only good until 4:30pm so I usually drive down to Horseshoe for a night time boarding. At horseshoe, you almost never see a person with hardboots.

I started hardbooting about 3seasons ago but I took 2years off because of my bitching ex-girlfriend.:mad:

Anyway hopefully I can go back to where I left off. Hope to see some good carvers this season at MSLM

Team CarveItUp.net is out of toronto as well. we only have a skeleton crew left due to migrations of members. we usually ride at blue, ripping up the south end (formerly o-hill).

yeah, i know the website hasn't been updated for a year, but it comes down to work being the thing that pays the bills, and it only leaves time for one extracuricular activity. funny thing, that's riding, not making websites.

Guest Mike Ford

Casi is running their regional precourse out there over the next few days, but they'll all be pretty busy for social riding (you might be able to get a few runs in with the boys around noon). not sure who else will be out.

M