Note to New Members ×

fix lean on old oxygen boots

omskates

Hi guys,

My boots are old Oxy Kryptons like the pic in this older thread http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=12387

The lean adjustment dials on the rear are frozen and one is clicky when flexed heelside. Not sure how to get into the mechanism. The liner tongues like to migrate off center. If anyone has experience with these or has mod tips for them I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I got the same boots but i can't help you bro,i also would like some help, if someone knows if front soles from deeluxe boots would fit because mine have gone to pieces!

No, the shape of the Raichle/deeluxe toe & heel pads is very different from these.

attachment.php?attachmentid=5514&stc=1&d=1162075236

Mine are getting pretty trashed too and I've been planning to cut a replacement out of an old vibram sole.

As for the forward lean adjuster, sounds like it's stripped. Probably out of luck with that.

No, the shape of the Raichle/deeluxe toe & heel pads is very different from these.

attachment.php?attachmentid=5514&stc=1&d=1162075236

Mine are getting pretty trashed too and I've been planning to cut a replacement out of an old vibram sole.

As for the forward lean adjuster, sounds like it's stripped. Probably out of luck with that.

Ι tried cutting a replacement from a shoe sole too and the result was not good because it was siting above raising it more than wanted where it should have been fitting(siting) in the pattern of the bootshell,maybe i will try again but this time heat the sole with a heat gun and then pressing it on the pattern to make it fit in!