Note to New Members ×

WTB: Hardshell bib pants XL

loopback

PANTS FOUND. TKS!

I'm looking for a pair of XL hardshell (Goretex Proshell or eVent) bib pants. In very good to excellent condition... 8/10. Color is not that important, articulated fit is preferred

Arcteryx/Westcomb/MEC etc...I fit into Arcteryx regular XL pants perfectly..

Cheers

//Paul

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Bump for the fall....looking for nice pair of bib shell pants

Will consider the following straight up on trade for the right pair....

1. Stuff Accelerator 144cm (brand new)

2. 2001 Prior 188cm Custom,19cm waist... never on snow

3. Very good condition TD2 SI's

Cheers

//Paul

These are fantastic, and actually fit an XL body. Usually there's some kind of added discount available too - my current coupon has them at $147 or so. After ten years of riding/skiing/cutting up downed trees my last pair of Karbon finally died, and these are even nicer. Not a crinkly hardshell but waterproof and very very solid:

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/karbon-zeus-ski-pants-waterproof-insulated-for-men~p~2739g/?filterString=mens-snowsport-clothing~d~2271%2FKarbon~b~1684%2F&colorFamily=01&merch=-2739G

@jonny

thanks for that. I had not considered the Karbons

@NG

Just looking for a deal...these things never seem to go on sale! Ideally I 'm hoping that the trades I have listed will lure a spare pair out of someones closet....The soft gear collection has gotten ridiculously large and I really cannot spend any more $$ when I have stuff collecting dust....The MEC ones are definitely an option but will be $300+ with tax:(

Cheers

//Paul

Here are pictures of the 188cm Prior and of the 144cm Stuf Accelerator...both have never been ridden on snow...

Will post better pictures if any interest..?

Would love to trade either of these for bib pants

Cheers

//Paul

PS...@NG

yes I'm a regular on ebay,...just haven't found anything yet

post-5581-141842347243_thumb.jpg

post-5581-141842347244_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have a pair of Arcteryx Theta LT pants, size XL regular length that I bought a couple years ago. I haven't worn them too much and they're in good condition, but I have modified them. These pants are great with the full side zips and gore-tex construction, but they don't have enough pockets. So I had a seamstress make two cargo pockets on the thighs out of heavy duty cordura. Also, there's a small cut in the pants, right next to one of the pockets. Other than that, just a couple little scuffs. I have another pair of these pants that I've probably worn for 150 days (I found out that the Size L short fits me much better than XL). I recently got those repaired with a small gore-tex patch kit that I picked up off Amazon for a few bucks. It would be easy to cut a patch to fit and iron it on. You can see the small cut, along with a little dirt, in the pictures below.

In the photo the pockets appear to be a different color. This isn't nearly as noticeable in real life. They are both black.

If interested, make me an offer. PM or email.

Sinecure

post-2424-141842347872_thumb.jpg

post-2424-141842347876_thumb.jpg