Note to New Members ×

Squamish for a few weeks

Gtanner

Boris, Scooby, Tennor, etc,

I'll be in Squamish for a two weeks starting the 12th of Feb (leave the 26th) visiting family. I was wondering if there has been any talk of a Whistler session or even a get-together at Cypress planned during this time...if not, is anyone interested in getting together for some turns? I'd love to spend a day making some trenches with some fellow trench-a-holics.

:lol: I know "trench-aholics" great word eh?

-Gord

i like the idea of an informal semi organized carving session. i need suitable justification to escape the family for a daytrip. apparently usually happens at whizzler a bit later in the season. get on the yvr mailing list (contact boris or roy) - email updates almost every day as to who's riding where & when. guys are at cypress at a pretty regular basis.

Boris, Scooby, Tennor, etc,

I'll be in Squamish for a two weeks starting the 12th of Feb (leave the 26th) visiting family. I was wondering if there has been any talk of a Whistler session or even a get-together at Cypress planned during this time...if not, is anyone interested in getting together for some turns? I'd love to spend a day making some trenches with some fellow trench-a-holics.

:lol: I know "trench-aholics" great word eh?

-Gord

hi GTANNER

i just saw your post a few minutes ago. i emailed BLUEB and CARVINGSCOOBY about going to whistler next week (anytime after feb 18 or 19 is good for me.)

if that's not possible i guess cypress would be plan B.

i'll let BLUEB answer for the locals as he has the most immutable schedule (shares child rearing duties with his wife.)

later

doug