Note to New Members ×

Raichle SB223, ship worldwide from NZ, PayPal

SunSurfer

Raichle SB223 boots

29.0-29.5 shell

2 position angle adjuster

BTS, Intec/Fintec heel, and Thermoflex liner compatible.

Top/rear of each plastic cuff has been drilled x 1 hole to attach Booster straps, now removed.

Liners have been modified to remove a fold from the tongue that appeared when the boots were tightened, which pressed down on my midfoot. Flat seam, hand sewn repair (see photo).

Owned from new by 1 careful owner, due to initially infrequent snow time have had less than 30 days use. Few scuffs (see photos), but otherwise in great condition. All buckles work, no loose rivets. For my feet, this shell shape has persistent heel lift, and lateral pressure on the base of the widest part of my foot. These boots have been replaced by Head Stratos Pros and are cluttering up my garage.

Willing to post Worldwide.

New Zealand Post’s Parcel Rate Finder site will allow you to work out the approx. postage cost in $NZ for various types of postage to a range of places.

Enter parcel dimensions (H) 450 (L) 450 (D) 150 (millimetres, and don’t enter the units) and most importantly approx 6kg weight (again don’t enter the units)

http://tools.nzpost.co.nz/tools/rate-finder/sending-internationally/parcels/InternationalParcelsIEC.aspx

Payment accepted via PayPal

Price excluding postage NZ$150.

Approx. conversion to your local currency by any of the converters on the Web.

Contact via Bomber or

aj dot mckenzie at clear dot net dot nz

SunSurfer

post-7136-141842334561_thumb.jpg

post-7136-141842334564_thumb.jpg

post-7136-141842334569_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...