Note to New Members ×

Do I a dare ask? Snoqualmie next friday anyone?

Kitler

I finally got my hardboots and bindings about a month ago. Hardboots 100 trillion times better than soft boots by the way. :cool:

I unfortunately only have a season pass to Snoqualmie. Anyways I was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up, possibly at Alpental, this Friday(14th) around 11 (I Have class earlier)?

If not I understand Snoqualmie is awful, and I would not wish it on my worst enemies.

I bring cookies?

I can't do Snoqualmie, even for cookies. Gotta wring the money out of my pass at Stevens. I haven't been getting many days in this season because of the weird weather.

... But what did you end up buying? Boots? Bindings? Board?

Not even cookies! :eek: hahaha

Thats alright and I am right with you on the weird weather. I am planning on just getting a pass for Stevens next year, because Snoqualmie makes me :barf:.

I ended up buying a pair of Rc10 UPZ boots and F2 race bindings. There mounted on a K2 Slayblade right now, because I don't have enough money for an actual board-waiting for the prior boards to go on sale.

I love these UPZ boots now that I have broken them in. Thank you again by the way for explaining everything to me, it really helped!