Note to New Members ×

Year-End Gear Clean Up (Board+Bindings+Parts+Accessories)

piusthedrcarve

I'm clearing my gears and here they are.

PRIOR Custom GS 184

• Length: 184 cm
  • Nose Width: 22.5 cm
  • Tail Width: 22.5 cm
  • Waist: 18.0 cm

As shown on following photos, this board has been built for Ian Hadgkiss, Canadian WC Racer, 175 lbs, liked to ride on softer flex GS deck (Chris Prior confirmed it). Must been ridden only few times. The condition is very good. Base is fully covered with storage wax. For sake of fun, I put a Canadian National Flag with marijuana sticker instead of the maple leaf (Removable). :eplus2: For more information on Ian Hadgkiss, here is the link. http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=108703&postcount=1. Asking $280+shipping.

CATEK OS2 Step-In Bindings

In good condition. With standard elastomers. 2 extra bails. SOLD.

BOMBER TD1 Regular Bindings

TD1 Regular setup with 3 degree cant disk and 6 degree cant disk with matching purple bumpers. + Step-In setup for one foot SOLD.

BOMBER TD2 Second Board Kit

(2) TD2 cant disks (3 degree) with (2 )Yellow elastomers. SOLD.

BOMBER TD2 Regular Setup

(2) TD2 Regular bail blocks with bails and (2) heel blocks with bails. $75+shipping.

BURTON Race Plate Bindings

Almost new condition. Includes 3D and 4x4 hole center disks. SOLD

BURTON Cants

1 circular wedge measure 8-1/4" diameter {1" height - 7 degree} of fixed cants under your bindings. Photo showing 2 cants/wedges but only 7 degree cant is for sale. SOLD.

VIST Plates

Both sides are shaved few millimeters to fit on my 19 cm width deck. Good conditions. SOLD

OUTDOOR RESEARCH Mod Pro Gloves XL

Brand New. Probably warmest and most durable gloves you will ever find. Detail info is at: http://www.sexyweapon.com/Outdoor_Research_Pro_Mod_Gloves_with_Liner_72189_p/or%2072189-001.htm. $90 + shipping.

PM me for payment instruction.

I will send out my PayPal account through PM. Thanks.

post-8598-141842329526_thumb.jpg

post-8598-141842329528_thumb.jpg

post-8598-14184232953_thumb.jpg

I'll take the TD2 second board kit -- please let me know shipping costs to 97214.

Also, could you please confirm that the baseplates are flat? I've recently seen some where the "ears" (the openings where the TD2 logo on the elastomer shows through) got bent over time.

I'll take the TD2 second board kit -- please let me know shipping costs to 97214.

Also, could you please confirm that the baseplates are flat? I've recently seen some where the "ears" (the openings where the TD2 logo on the elastomer shows through) got bent over time.

They are flat and in good condition. If I use USPS Priority, it will be $10 with tracking number.

They are flat and in good condition. If I use USPS Priority, it will be $10 with tracking number.

FYI.

Dan, second board kit will fit in a Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope for 5$ anywhere in the US.

If seller will do that for you.

Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope $4.90 12-1/2" x 9-1/2"

FYI.

Dan, second board kit will fit in a Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope for 5$ anywhere in the US.

If seller will do that for you.

Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope $4.90 12-1/2" x 9-1/2"

Thanks Bryan, Totally forgot about the envelope option!

Of course I will do that for Dan.

PM me for payment instruction.

Status Update:

• BURTON Cant/Wedge: Hungry Boarder took the 3.5 degree one for just shipping cost by promising exchange with his future olympic bronze medal.:lol: 7 degree one is still for sale.
  • CATEK OS2 Step-In: SOLD
  • VIST Plates: SOLD
  • TD2 2nd Board Kit - Sale pending. Waiting Dan to contact me.
  • TD1 Regular Bindings - Sale pending. Waiting 1st dipper for payment.

Status Update:

• BURTON Cant/Wedge: Hungry Boarder took the 3.5 degree one for just shipping cost by promising exchange with his future olympic bronze medal.:lol: 7 degree one is still for sale.
  • CATEK OS2 Step-In: SOLD
  • VIST Plates: SOLD
  • TD2 2nd Board Kit - Sale pending. Waiting Dan to contact me.
  • TD1 Regular Bindings - Sale pending. Waiting 1st dipper for payment.

Thanks and merry X-mas!