Note to New Members ×

Track 700 boots 28

Ironbird

For sale one pair of Deeleuxe Track 700 boots size mondo 28. Boots used less than one day, and Liners molded only once.

Long story short, these boots will never fit my skinny feet and chicken legs right no matter how much shimming i do. Rather than destroying them trying to make them fit, it's time to cut my losses and back to the old Burton winds.

Sold Price $250 plus shipping

More pictures provided and questions gladly answered upon request. I usually cannot get to my e-mail at work during the day, so will respond in the evening. Thanks

post-8571-141842328174_thumb.jpg

Damn it. It's the first time I find used 700's in good shape, in my hard to find mondo 28 size, and 2 guys are already in front of me, not even an hour after the original post. I'm definitely 3rd in line if nothing pans out with the first two! Looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer to get the used setup going and finally try hardbooting for the first time...

Hi all, and thanks for the interest. Just getting home to read e-mails. Heres the deal. Pius is actually the second to PM me on the boots. I first received a PM from another BOL'er who didn't post as the boots are to be a surprise x-mas present for a BOL'er. Contacting them now. If things fall through i will head down the list. Thanks again

• 3 weeks later...