Note to New Members ×

Bindings comparable to Snowpro Race in flex?

newcarver

I am using SnowPro Race binding and like the feel of them alot. Had TD2 with yellow e-ring that just felt too stiff and harsh. Would the standard TD3 with thicker e-ring give a similar feel to the SPs? Wanting something with similar feel but more bulletproof. I would be pretty sure that the SW3 would be similar, if not better, but was thinking the TD3 might fit the bill and be considerably more affordable for me.

TD2 with suspension kit, or with TD3 elastomer, or TD3 itself. It is not harsh at all, but still not quite the same as Snowpros, which I also ride a lot. Snowpro allows for a bit more foot roll sideways. TD3 elastomer/TD2 suspension sucs up the vibration more.

Scooby rides with TD3 elastomear AND suspension kit under it - works quite well for him.

Many people say that F2 feels similar to Snowpro, but I didn't try it... Design is fairly similar, so I would immagine it's similar.

Same here. I bought some F2 Race Titaniums at the end of last season, and I'm loving them. If they're tough enough for World Cup racers, I'm sure they're tough enough for me. I tried all three versions of TD's, and try as I might, I just couldn't like them.