Note to New Members ×

Just ordered my new ride!

Mxjas38

Have also had great experiences with Donek and Sean. I too was amazed at how he can tweak the specs to make what I wanted. Was even more amazed when I received the first custom board. The specs were dead nuts to what he quoted.

Overall very pleased with their products. Really looking forward to riding the Donek Mono Plate as I know Sean put a lot of R & D time into making sure it will be a highly functional, durable and safe product.

You'll be very pleased with the new board. I love my Incline that I got last season. Still saving up for the FC Metal. Now I'll have to get one of those plates too. Hope to combine that with SW3s. Might have to sell a car or something to get that whole package. Anybody interested in a 1986 Porsche 944?

Dave, Do you ride at Liberty, Roundtop and Whitetail ?

We will have to meet up and scratch our wonderful ice

I do ride at Whitetail and Roundtop, but not Liberty despite the fact Liberty is 1/2 the distance of the others. Post here a day or two before you go to one of the local hills or email me and I'll let you know if I can make it. I especially love WISP and I think nothing of driving 6 hours roundtrip for a good day there - you might want to join me on one of those daytrips? They get lake effect and are privy to all different weather systems than the aforementioned three. Sometimes better and sometimes worse. All the best. Dave.