Note to New Members ×

Dynastar Course and Burton M6 (early 90's)

J0hn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey KneeDeep

Yes, the Burton uses 3-hole bindings. They are standard Burton plates, not rattraps (step-in). The Dynastar has a Lofo binding on it. It is not 3-hole or 4x4. The bindings screw directly into the board like a ski binding. This board was made before binding inserts were standardized. I have attached another picture showing the bindings in more detail.

I will find out how much it will be to ship these boards to you as soon as I can. I doubt I could have them to you in a few days though. I will get back to you ASAP.

John

post-8629-141842329009_thumb.jpg

OK... Thanks for all your help on this...

I'm interested in the M6 for sure, especially for the bindings - as I am in need of them for a Stat6... The board will be great for me too - I used to have an M5 and a PJ6... I'm willing to pay pretty much whatever it costs to get it here asap...

Maybe we could work the two in separate packaging? (To get the bindings here quicker?) Sorry I'm such a pain, man...

Thanks...

Sorry to butt in, but USPS Priority mail (i.e., the post office - not UPS) is usually the best combination of fast and cheap for domestic snowboard shipping. For example, I might pay around $30 to ship something out to the East Coast from Oregon. Also, it's an oversize package which is a flat fee up to some weight -- don't remember what the cutoff weight is, but I believe it would cost the same to ship the board with the bindings on, or without the bindings.

Thanks for your work on this. I'm sealing the deal on some bindings on rush with someone right now, probably almost done...

However, I will still be interested in your M6... Just no rush at more cost will be necessary - I appreciate it! I'll be in touch. :)

(Thanks for the input Dan...)

OK... Here's the deal... Unfortunately, I've over expended on some things, but my wife is willing to do $200 total (inclusive of shipping) for these two boards together...

Please, please, please say yes... Quickly; before she changes her mind!

I will hit your paypal account ASAP upon approval...

Thanks,

Dan

:smashfrea

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...