Note to New Members ×

FS OS2 SI's @2, Catek Spacers, Intec's, Raichle's

CaRtharsis

I have a few items I no longer need.

Catek OS2 SI long plates with standard elastomers. Purchased new-used and have about 15 days on them. In great condition. SOLD

Catek OS2 SI long plates with D3 elastomers. This set will be shipped without spherical nuts. I had one fail last season and as such I will not be including the remaining one. I can't give it to you with a clear conscience. I purchased the bindings used and have put maybe 8 days on them myself. Still in great condition. New nuts are available from Catek for $8 if they ever return your emails. $250

Catek spacers. Used last season. $60 SOLD

Intec heels. Used 2 seasons, perhaps 20 days. Work flawlessly. SOLD

Raichle SB324's. size 31.0. These are about 5 years old but haven't seen a great deal of use. Blue/turquoise showing typical signs of use. All straps and and buckles are in great shape. $125

I can forward pictures to anyone interested. Please email me at cd.hampton )AT( rogers )DOT( com. I've never had much luck posting pictures. Located in Ottawa and can be shipped at buyers expense. Or Best Offer.