Note to New Members ×

WTB: (used) Liners MP 27-27.5

So I have a pair of Raichle 324's (I think that's what they are...the ugly puke-grey ones) and they have the stock liners in them. Last season I didn't really know what I was doing, but I think that I really need a decent liner. Problem is that my local ski store sells nice new thermo liners for around $170 with tax, and that's not really in my budget just for a liner.

Does anyone have any used liners for sale? Or could anyone suggest another place for me to look?

MP 27-27.5

ALSO: What's the deal with no track 700's on sale in MP 27-27.5? I would like to invest in a good pair of boots but I don't know where to buy! the Bomber store seems to be out of them and I live in the US so yyz is out (I think?). Can anyone point me to a site selling them in my size?

Thanks everyone :biggthump

Nick, previous to last season the Starting Gate @ Stratton (Bondville,Vt) was pretty much the only place I know of on the EC to try and buy Alpine boots. I checked them out during ECES (for liners) and they were pretty much out of everything and unfortunately (for us) it sounded like they were getting out of carrying Alpine equipment :(

Try giving Equipe Ski & Snowboard Shop @ Stratton Mtn. a call. Ask to talk to Sean or Steph.I talked a little with Sean & Steph @ Equipe about the lack of Alpine Equipment if TSG dropped it, and they said they were working on the store owner to stock :) some Alpine gear. I think ECES did a lot to show him interest, hopefully enough to add it to their stock in the future. The East Coast needs an Alpine Outlet.

Personally for boots, I would not buy anything without trying them on. Hopefully others can supply you with better / more information.

jp1, thank you for the reply. I guess when I make my vermont trip(s) this winter I will have to check them out. I have read that track 700's fit a little wider, which is what I need, but in general I figured that the actual shell wouldn't really matter as long as I could dial in the fit with footbeds and good liners.

Right now my 324 liners are rigged with a mixture of pipe insulation material, duct tape, and I think maybe an eraser, just to make them passable. :boxing_sm (those are my feet fighting the liners).

Nekdut - I never got your email, do you still have those liners? I am still looking. Not ready to invest in a new pair of boots this year, going to wait until next season and try the 700/stratos pro see what fits better.

ngseminoff at gmail dot com

:)

I have a pair of sz m27 Intuition Luxury liners I would sell. They are their high end tongue (not overlap) alpine liner. They are the high volune model so good for skinny ankles.

They've only been molded once and used maybe 10-15 times, so like new condition.

check them out here http://www.intuitionliners.com/luxury_page.htm

PM me thru bomber if interested.