Note to New Members ×

Burton Factory Prime 173 and Carbon Race Plates

Boarder_Ted

Board is sold

OK so maybe it's not state of the art. Maybe you don't need state of the art. Maybe you're just looking for a board that you can just screw around on. Maybe you'd be willing to pay $75 for such a board. :)

Seriously though...the top sheet is beat, base is decent. There are a couple of spots in the base that have been welded. Looks like a nice job. The base is flat, edges are clean and sharp and the board has plenty of camber. The top has nicks and gouges the worst of which have been filled with system 3 epoxy. Board has a 13.3 meter scr and a 180 waist. There is no structural damage whatsoever. It's all cosmetic caused by:

Bindings are sold

Burton Carbon Race Plates. These plates are in good shape with no cracks in either the plastic clips or the carbon bases. There was never any gasket material under them so the t-nuts dug gouges in the board. I have since fabricated some rubber gaskets to go under the bindings to prevent this from happening further. I'd like to get $75 for the bindings as well. Prices do not include shipping. It usually runs about $30 from Maine (where I am) to the west coast (which is where it seems most of my boards end up). Bindings might be $10-$15.

post-429-141842324213_thumb.jpg

post-429-141842324215_thumb.jpg

post-429-141842324218_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...