Note to New Members ×

pogo. prior or???

Guest caninus

Guest caninus

Hi,

POGO LONGBOARD

PRIOR POW STICK OR WHAT

With one will by god for my. I ride on groomed and little powder.

I am 160lb and 5,9 uk foot and I want buy some long board 176+cm

Now i have Never Summer T5 165 with Catek freeride pro bindings.

Thanks

Caninus

• 1 year later...

hi caninus,

if youre still wondering, the Pogo is the better choice, if money is no objective. The Longboard handles almost like a wide alpine and can handle anything you throw at it, it's very fun on groomers. It's also great in powder, one of the best ive ridden. The prior pow stick is probably not going to handle well on groomers, will probably vibrate violently as many powderguns do. The pogo will also last longer, having a stronger construction.

Yeah, the handling is nothing but top class! If I only could bring one board on a trip it would be my 180 longboard. It´s by far the best pow board i have ridden and it carves in the hardpack. + it looks great.

Had a blast in Aspen last week after the dump.

Mats

Guest jschal01
hi caninus,

if youre still wondering, the Pogo is the better choice, if money is no objective. The Longboard handles almost like a wide alpine and can handle anything you throw at it, it's very fun on groomers. It's also great in powder, one of the best ive ridden. The prior pow stick is probably not going to handle well on groomers, will probably vibrate violently as many powderguns do. The pogo will also last longer, having a stronger construction.

I haven't ridden the Pogo, so can't comment on it, but the Pow Stick is actually the best softboot carver Prior has. I have no idea how Pogos are made, I assume they're bomber construction, too, but I would also question Pow's stating that Pogo's are stronger when it does not sound as if he's ridden the Prior?

Caninus, why do you want a longboard, and what shortcomings are you finding with the T5 that you would want to change with the next board?

I'ts worth the money though, i'll be riding mine 'till i'm old and grey. well, maybe not that long, but you get the picture. And yes, they do look really cool. if they have any good individual designs, get it! You'll be the only one who has that particular design. They havnt put out any new designs for longboards this year, i think theyre waiting to get rid of their old ones, but when i got mine there were many great designs.