Note to New Members ×

Garage cleaning = cheap boots

DForester

I'll step aside on the boilers if bassist wants them as I don't really need another pair of 27s.

I do want the step-ins (what I call rat traps due to the way they work), The black burton bindings (carriers) I was going to use as demos but If Harmless needs them I'll give'em up.

If no-one else is in line for the raichle 27 liners I'll take those instead of the boilers.

So; step-ins, UPSs 27, and raichle liners 27, shipped to Udapimp:rolleyes: Idaho for $40 lmk

Harmless - Sorry, Burton Reactor 28s are going to Ironbird. The step-ins were the free bindings and are going to bOardski. Black and blue Burton bindings (carriers) are still available - make me an offer. The have a cracked toe piece and include no disks. Not worth much, but they are good for spare parts or will work fine if you have an extra toe piece and disks handy. They are not worth a whole lot, but I'm not giving 'em away for free either.

Teencarver - To support a young carver, I will let you have them for $30. Let me know your zip code and I'll calculate shipping and give you a total (probably around $55). They will definitely work with Burton Race bindings and you can upgrade to an Intec system later on if you don't grow out of them.

Carvingbassist - Reactors are gone, but bOardski says you can have the mondo 27 Boiloers if you want them. Give a firm yes and a zip code and I will figure out shipping.

bOardski - OK, now I have you down for free step-ins, Raichle Liners (27), and free UPS boots (plus the Boilers if Carvingbassist doesn't want them). Let's see what Harmless has to say about the carriers.

John E - No problem, looks like bOardski is going to take the liners off my hands.

ibrussel - I dropped the bindings off with UPS this morning. You should see them by the end of the week.

Teencarver - I sent you an email about shipping. Let me know.

Carvingbassist - Let me know your zip code and I'll figure out shipping for the Boilers.

bOardski - I haven't heard from Harmless about the carriers - do you want them?

• 2 weeks later...
Ok soooo im us 13, is that a Mondo 27 or 28? If it's a 28 I'll go for it . Paypal ok?

Thanks the new kid Sam.

US size 13 is closer to 30/31 Mondo Point.

Use the bomber measuring instructions to get a general idea. US shoe size is NOT good enough. Too many factors to get it close.

Different boots = different fit , my advice is befriend some of your local seasoned alpine riders, they can increase you chances of success significantly.

• 10 months later...