Note to New Members ×

Happy Father's Day !!!

www.oldsnowboards.com

Bryan, Spent the day with KarverKai after dropping off Concussed at the airport. We dropped into a skatepark for a bit, saw Karate Kid with my folks then hit the BMX track.

Great way to spend Fathers Day in my opinion. :)

Ink

Perfect mix, family, friends and fun!! Excellent memories! He is a lucky young man to have a father that is anxious to spend fun time with him.

Bryan

I am not a Father, but I recognize the joy and sacrafice you all make.
Ha! I've got 2, I will Fedex them over and you can have a go. Its real good fun(when they are getting their own way).

P.s. Are you a Droid user, using sportstracklive. If not someone has stolen your name and I have sent them a friend invitation.

Ha! I've got 2, I will Fedex them over and you can have a go. Its real good fun(when they are getting their own way).

P.s. Are you a Droid user, using sportstracklive. If not someone has stolen your name and I have sent them a friend invitation.

Cool! , No that is me. I got the invite, just have not taken time to follow up. My Droid "Bricked" last week and I need to find time to re-install the software, etc.

Thanks, Bryan

Bryan, my boys took me to the Flowrider in Ogden tonight for a great Father's Day gift. We bought an hour of riding and we all got 'worked'. I'm sure I'm going to feel it in the morning. The boogie boarding was easy. The stand-up boarding, hooo-boy! I'm sure it will be easier the next time.

Mark

Bryan, my boys took me to the Flowrider in Ogden tonight for a great Father's Day gift. We bought an hour of riding and we all got 'worked'. I'm sure I'm going to feel it in the morning. The boogie boarding was easy. The stand-up boarding, hooo-boy! I'm sure it will be easier the next time.

Mark

Those look like so much fun!! Hard , but fun, I have only seen video.

Do you have video of you guys surfing the waves?