Note to New Members ×

2010 Krispy Hill Outlaw Pics

wavechaser

2010 KRISPY HILL OUTLAW RESULTS

Slalom

Louis Ricard could not make it to the awards so we had a little fun at his expense... :lol:

hybrid10.jpg

1 Louis Ricard 12,069

2 Pascal Jean 12,586

3 Rick Floyd 12,701

4 Miguel Marco 12,876

5 Pierre Gravel 12,964

6 Danilo Percich 13,288

7 Dominique Perusse 13,631

8 Stéphane Fournier 13,646

9 Julie Boulanger 14,037

10 Kel Duplain 14,078

11 Michel Gamache 14,506

12 Grégory Girard 14,757

13 Thomas Duplessis 14,872

14 Steve Blouin 15,105

15 Maxime Robitaille 15,315

16 Joe Iacovelli 15,545

17 Patrick Brassard 15,925

18 Ron Barbagallo 16,010

19 Frédéric Fortin-Moquin 16,568

20 Scott Snow 16,644

21 Jean-Philippe Keable 16,857

22 Mathieu B.Langlois 17,158

23 Francois Morency 17,547

24 Guillaume Dionne 17,665

25 Maxime Lafleur 18,006

26 Jonathan Gosselin Couture 18,262

27 Raffaël Kitching 18,321

28 Mikael Bottreau 18,379

29 Fred Côté 20,075

30 David Baron 21,887

31 Séraphin Adlwart 22,361

32 Gabrielle Leclerc DQ

32 Hubert Roy DQ

32 Alexandre Labbée DQ

Tight Slalom

tight10.jpg

1 Louis Ricard 12,080

2 Miguel Marco 12,397

3 Pierre Gravel 12,673

4 Pascal Jean 12,715

5 Stéphane Fournier 12,872

6 Rick Floyd 12,953

7 Michel Gamache 13,236

8 Danilo Percich 13,249

9 Julie Boulanger 13,800

10 Kel Duplain 14,865

11 Steve Blouin 15,006

12 Thomas Duplessis 15,168

13 Patrick Brassard 15,563

14 Jean-Philippe Keable 16,356

15 Joe Iacovelli 16,370

16 Scott Snow 17,709

17 Francois Morency 17,779

18 Frédéric Fortin-Moquin 17,788

19 Maxime Lafleur 18,670

20 Raffaël Kitching 18,892

21 David Baron 21,263

22 Gabrielle Leclerc 25,883

23 Grégory Girard DQ

23 Maxime Robitaille DQ

23 Jonathan Gosselin Couture DQ

23 Guillaume Dionne DQ

23 Fred Côté DQ

23 Séraphin Adlwart DQ

23 Réjean Houle DQ

23 Ron Barbagallo DQ

23 Mathieu B.Langlois DQ

23 Hubert Roy DQ

23 Alexandre Labbée DQ

23 Mikael Bottreau DQ

The Overall Champion and is new pair of Surf-Rodz!

kingof10.jpg

And a million thanks to all the sponsors:

- Free For All Boardshop

- Fullbag Skates

- La Vie Sportive

- Longboards by Fatboy

- Surf-Rodz

- Pierre Gravel Footstops (PGF ?!? ;) :D)

- Stefou and Joe I. for the Bennett KH.

Mig as in Mig of Fullbag?

I have a Red Barron on the way. I have some high expectations - well, not really, i'm just hoping the kick tail on it is nowhere near as annoying as the kick tails on the Axe series of boards...

That's the Mig. :-)

The Red Baron is my favorite SL board in the quiver. The tail is perfect.

Justin Beeber (aka Louis Ricard) appears courtesy of Longboards by Fatboy and Skateboarders Against Cheesy Pop Music.

-R

Yes, that would be me. :)

Kicktail is nowhere near as steep as an Axe. It's more of a smooth bend with concave all the way to the tip, like a spoontail. With your rear foot over the truck at around a 40° angle, it feels like it's resting in a big spoon. The comment I get the most is that the position feels completely natural.

Hey Mig, when are all your new decks gonna be available?
Are you talking about the longboards? I can't keep them in stock right now. As soon as a production run is done, it disappears. A fresh batch of Elise, and the first run of TM-37 and Fôboo have been shipped last week to a bunch of US and canadian shops.

And Skully, :biggthump nice #2 Stinger! The #1 belongs to legendary Z-boy Wentzle Ruml... :D

Yeah, I got lucky on that one. So, what yer really sayin' is that I should hang the Stinger on the wall, and buy another Red Baron to ride? ;)

I was wondering aboot the decks, 'cause they're not up on your website yet. Currently looking for a D.O.G. deck to get from one of your US distributors...

One more VERY IMPORTANT tip for anyone buying a new slalom board - grip tape. Get the gnar not the regular. Edger, Vicious (both sold in sheets) or Sk8Kings Hardcore (rolls) are the ticket. In slalom, if your feet shift you are generally f-d. I've got the Sk8Kings HC on my SL decks and Vicious on the DH. A toe stop is not required but many use them. I'm super-retahded so I also use a front foot heel stop. ;-)

-R

http://shop.tactissk8shop.com/FULLBAG-DECKS_c11.htm has the D.O.G. and the Red Barron, as well as the rest of the other slalom line up.

Yes, I know Dano carries Fullbag, and has the D.O.G. listed on his site, but he does not actually have one in stock (As of the last time I spoke with him via email...)

Also, is that you that's been posting up all the WTB in the classifieds at the fish?

Yes, that would be the same skully.... Seems no-one wants to give up their FULLbag.... :eek:

And what's so special about the D.O.G. ?

The GRAPHICS of course. What could be more impotent?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, the REAL reason why I want a D.O.G. over the regular GS stick is that it has a wider tail. I like boards with a "big backyard". (It's also slightly longer than the regular GS.)

The GRAPHICS of course. What could be more impotent?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, the REAL reason why I want a D.O.G. over the regular GS stick is that it has a wider tail. I like boards with a "big backyard". (It's also slightly longer than the regular GS.)

Hence the reason to also buy the Red Barron over the HS.

I was looking at a D.O.G. also, but decided on the Red Barron for two reasons. I doubt I'll be running much if any GS any time soon, and I found a used Red Barron on the fish.

I was looking at a D.O.G. also, but decided on the Red Barron for two reasons. I doubt I'll be running much if any GS any time soon, and I found a used Red Barron on the fish.

And, drill an extra set of holes in the red Barron, and you could easily use it for GS....

One Red Barron, a drill, a few different wedging options, and some wrenching and you can pretty much ride anything from TS to GS.

• 4 weeks later...
Well done! From that Russian guy, right? I almost snatched that thing... Don't quite know why I didn't.

[sarcasm]

I win! :D

[/sarcasm]

(Like I said, I'm amazed that I was lucky enough to find one...)

FYI there is at least one retail shop in the Great White North that has them in stock:

Fullbag Death Or Glory

I was looking into purchasing one from them, but It would have been pricey to have it shipped 'cross the border, and the possibility of customs / import taxes was an even further deterrent. If you REALLY want one, I'm pretty sure they could get it to you a bit cheaper than it would have cost me.

And a couple of vids from the race (to keep this thread on track :lol:) featuring first timers, veteran riders, some very fast racers (like Wavechaser and Louis Ricard), and one very FAST bastard (that would be me...).

Fixed that for ya Mig...