Note to New Members ×

Hey Gecko

Justin A.

sadly it's not my spot to invite people to, plus it's probably 4 hours from where you are...there will be a session towards the end of the summer or early fall at Wheelabrator

boooooo ;)

I don't know if wheelabrator really caught my attention like that cemetery did though, I've got plenty of straight hills around here :)

If the Wheelabrator session is going to be on a sunday, I'm there and maybe +1 (if that's alright)

the only day a wheelabrator session can be is on a Sunday, the road is waaaay too busy the rest of the week....I will post when we start organizing the next session

yeah no problem the whole Idea behind a wheelabrator session to to gather the masses (last one we had people from ME, MA, NH, Vt, RI, Ct, NY, PA, NJ and I think MD....there are 3 hills a big wide nearly mile long DH a tight narrow bikepath and of course the slide hill

yeah no problem the whole Idea behind a wheelabrator session to to gather the masses (last one we had people from ME, MA, NH, Vt, RI, Ct, NY, PA, NJ and I think MD....there are 3 hills a big wide nearly mile long DH a tight narrow bikepath and of course the slide hill

in that convocation...

Not to jack the thread, here, but anyone heard from Wave Chaser lately, not that he's any kind of a Reb, mind you ...

BB