Note to New Members ×

When a Venti just isn't enough

Jack M

My eyes automatically go to the top web-address whenever I read a web report. So I saw "wwwdotstarbucksdotcom" and thought OK, this DID come from Starbucks. Then I read on and thought: has the Buck gone comepletely NUTZ???? Then I remember the date the article came out!!

Nice one, Starbucks!!

hahh ha....I think anyone drinking 128oz of Starbucks coffee would quickly suffer the effects of "hyper-caffeination toxemia". Could you IMAGINE the cost of a 128oz Mocha Latte????

As to the BomberOnline announcement of April 1996.....Apple, Inc was officially launched on April 1st 1976...by two jokesters: Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak. I guess theirs wasn't a joke after all. Funny...all through the eighties and most of the nineties, Apple was basically a 'niche" comapany, and for a while weren't even sure if they were going to make it out of the nineties. The Mac was a great product, but never had the 'numbers' to give Microsoft and "PCs" huge competion. Even their cool ultra thin notebooks were expensive niche. Now, it seems everything they do is GOLDEN....from the iPod, to iPhone, and now to iPad. One thing for sure: they are one creative company, and always have been.