Note to New Members ×

WTB used board/bindings for newbie

chris.tobe

I am travelling in Taos this week. I will be back on VT within the next week

or two and I will send you pics. The board is in great shape with lots of life. I don't know much about the bindings. I bought them secondhand when I bought my new board bc I moved my TDs to the new board. If you get something before I get back to you great for you. Otherwise we'll try to work something out. Where are you located?

I have a Burton Prime, team board (waist is 18.5cm, 173cm long, -effective edge, side cut are not listed on the topsheet as you will see in the pics later) but probably 13.97 scr as Burton had odd #'s for scr. My other FP was 12.97scr. It has Race Plates with METAL 3 hole discs and some extras for the plates. I'll be posting in the For Sale section shortly. Was not ridden this year at all. Using other rigs and this one needs to move on to someone else. I will sell it together or separate.

Looking to get back into carving. Haven't done it in over 10 yrs. I'm 36 yrs old, 5'9 and weigh 180. I am having a difficult time finding a board/binding set up to start out with. Looking to spend around $300 to $400. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Chris

cbtobe@gmail.com

Snowpro "Race" bindings are pretty nice. There are some other older versions that I don't know about personally. The Race bindings have heavy bails and are very adjustable. They use a plastic dampning pad underneath and can be canted from 0, 3, 6 degrees with a shim kit that came with them. Pretty nice bindings. I currently use them on my race board and all mountain ride. Seem to have a little lateral flex which makes for a smoother ride, but I only weigh 160.