Note to New Members ×

Summit Sunday the 14th

Arclite

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you finally picked the right weekend for me, but now I am going to be in Utah! Have to make a quick family visit, no time to even make it to the local resorts. So unfair. Only 1 official training weekend left. Glad we have had so much snow this year, I will still have time to ride with you guys at some point this year.

Hey Andrea, did Dennis come hang with you guys for a while on Sunday?

I'm going to San Diego this weekend to have my friend work on my car. If my car is fixed in time, I'll join the crew on Sunday.

Looks like I won't be baby sitting...

Bring on the ICE!!! Not a problem anymore... hehe

I haven't seen ice yet this season. Now that wrote it, I better sharpen my edges for the first time this season:p

I haven't seen ice yet this season. Now that wrote it, I better sharpen my edges for the first time this season:p

I saw somewhat icy and slightly granular conditions on Saturday, which turned into hero groom on Sunday (with bad low light unfortunately) after the small snow dusting.

Haven't sharpened/polished edges since I got the board from Bruce.

There's gonna be another person from San Diego coming up with Mary and I.

If there's someone else coming from SD, we can meet up at the parking lot by the Mobil 1 gas station off the I-15 / CA-76 in Fallbrook at 4:30AM. That should put up at Snow Summit around 7:00, giving us enough time to get ready and everything. Lifts open at 8AM...

Here's the link to the gas station:

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=15340690686329138658&q=mobil+1,&hl=en&cd=2&ei=kX-aS8GrNZXWtQO3uoGoAw&sig2=fodL4dOI8pT6MDCwxM314A&sll=33.286342,-117.182922&sspn=0.227588,0.308647&ie=UTF8&ll=33.410236,-117.337418&spn=0,0&z=12&iwloc=B

Rob or anyone else, let me know if you're gonna be there just so we know who to wait for. So far we have:

1) Luca & Mary on a Grey BMW Z4

2) Celine on a Black Land Rover

Well I'll find out if I'm big boy enough to handle it. ;)

It's tit for tat, being that you are going to be taking some runs on the CODA, refresh my memory of what is in your quiver that I can take some turns on. No, the Dynastars don't count!

Ok count me in also. Luca will give you call later on today (Sat.) to confirm for sun. This is great, more and more carvers at summit ! Hey Julian if you are going to try Aarons coda may I try the virus after Aaron ? Buy you a burger or something, lol...